Heat (1 Viewer)

Well "Drinking in LA" just came on the radio, so I guess that means it's summer. Huw Stephens.

Imagine being sad about drinking in LA at 26?

Imagine being sad about drinking in LA at 26?

I get you, but the lad is there to make something happen and he's out on the lash again

I know that life is for the taking
So I better wise up and take it quick

I'd probably give back about 90% of my day drinking days. Couldn't tell you a single damn thing I did at 26.

Are all the BBC6 shows gone double/partnered?

Last edited:
Is that cos you were drunk all the time? I bet you can remember if you think about it hard enough.

Not drunk but like actively going to pubs and clubs as my main endeavour
I could probably tell you the pubs and clubs, but they would not be any different from '95 or '97
These things are fun. Cakes are nice. But not as your main diet and not forever.

My partner at the time could probably tell me what we did, for me it was all one big party with annoying jobs stuck in the middle.

Jaysus that's more like it now. Rain whistling in at right angles, clouds down to the ground. We get the jackets back on, light a fire, and focus on having a drink. The way god intended.

29.5 degrees here in France earlier, it’s dropped to 24 degrees now. Tomorrow morning we’ll be in Cork, will be disappointed if the weather isn’t in the mid-twenties when we get there.

Just remembered @flashback is down in Cork. Shite.
It brightened up again there today, might have gotten a touch of sun because I might have fallen asleep out along the cliffs.
I met a lovely couple out there who seemed excited about the choughs flapping about the place, which was good to hear.

I wouldn't say the weather is hot, but it's not howling wind and rain like it was yesterday. It'll-do-pig weather, you'll be grand.

(having said that, where I am is weirdly sunny because it's right out in the sea kinda - Cork may be shite afterall)

I had a nice happy hour in the local, but it was hot af. We were all rotating seats with the sun to stay in the shade.

It's quite pleasant at the moment, and I'm sure there's all kinds of adventures to be had, but then that would involve hanging out with mad dogs and Englishmen. I foresee a hairy night for the barstaff. Someone got taken away in an ambulance by 17:30.

It brightened up again there today, might have gotten a touch of sun because I might have fallen asleep out along the cliffs.
I met a lovely couple out there who seemed excited about the choughs flapping about the place, which was good to hear.

I wouldn't say the weather is hot, but it's not howling wind and rain like it was yesterday. It'll-do-pig weather, you'll be grand.

(having said that, where I am is weirdly sunny because it's right out in the sea kinda - Cork may be shite afterall)
Sitting on the ferry waiting to drive off and it’s saying 24 degrees on the car dash - all good so far. I look forward to complaining about the heat within a week.

Sitting on the ferry waiting to drive off and it’s saying 24 degrees on the car dash - all good so far. I look forward to complaining about the heat within a week.
The sun is currently hitting the ground without having even been filtered properly through a few hundred meters of cloud.

It's unnatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back