Smokers (1 Viewer)

Some of you kids need a reminder
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it the Mandela effect or am I misremembering that in the 80s Larry Hagman appeared in anti-smoking adverts that ended with him pulling out a small fan to blow the smoke back at the person who just it a cigarette?

I can't find an example.

Anyway, that was my inspiration for buying a small fan, because my girlfriend smokes when having a drink and I had enough of my clothes smelling like I was still a smoker.

Is it the Mandela effect or am I misremembering that in the 80s Larry Hagman appeared in anti-smoking adverts that ended with him pulling out a small fan to blow the smoke back at the person who just it a cigarette?

I can't find an example.

Anyway, that was my inspiration for buying a small fan, because my girlfriend smokes when having a drink and I had enough of my clothes smelling like I was still a smoker.
The JR Fan.

Used to absolutely hate the smell of smoke, but when I hit about 40 I was sitting beside someone having a puff and I really enjoyed the smell of the lovely fags. Now I might have a cheeky one or two if I'm drinking.

The wife does not know this.

Used to absolutely hate the smell of smoke, but when I hit about 40 I was sitting beside someone having a puff and I really enjoyed the smell of the lovely fags. Now I might have a cheeky one or two if I'm drinking.

The wife does not know this.

The other day I had to cover for someone (former smoker) because he was ill. It's in a place which is his fiefdom. No one else works there. What do I find in amongst the spare parts but a pack of Camels.

Found some in Dad's jeep a couple of times. "Don't fucking tell your mother!"

I used to (25 years ago or more) do some minor IT support for a friend's mother who ran a business from the converted garage on her house. She and her one employee were both smokers; it was disgusting how much everything became tobacco stained. The phones were caked with tobacco stained makeup.

I used to work in an office where my desk was by the door to a balcony. One smoker would always arrive up to my desk and ask to use my phone to call the others. The fucking phone stank of fucking stale tobacco from these phone-using-smoker-fuckers. I am scarred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back