The Glastonbury Thread (1 Viewer)

Manics were great obviously. JDB looking sharp in the shirt and jeans. Cool Faster. They are hitting the right balance of being aging lads while still playing some angry young lads songs.

Pretenders with Johnny Marr were really good, although I turned over when Dave Grohl appeared. So really good for 2 songs. Chrissie Hynde sounded great.

On Guns and Roses now. Sound seemed pure shit compared to BBC4. Either better now or I've gotten used to it. Who's this lad drumming? Slash great. Axl not so much. Duff looking well.

Of all the bands I watched ( quite a lot) I thought qotsa were easily the best and also sounded the best. Surprising enough as I've not liked a record by them in quite a while.

Also every time I see footage of Manic Street Preachers I comment to myself about how underrated James Dean Bradford is as a guitarist.

The Mary Wallopers did a song and interview which was fun (if you like them). On the iPlayer it's at 1.02.35 of the Day One Highlights (in the TV Highlights category).

Brandon Flowers was one of Elton John's special guests
maxresdefault.jpg

Couldn't believe how shit Elton's special guests were.

Axl looks like pure pain when he's singing on the treble side. Mad looking. I'm sure he's getting the best coaches and treatment money can buy.

I suppose I should let this thread die but,

watched a bit of Elton, I got a bit bored of that, so I went looking for the QOTSA set as recommended here, but couldn't find it, but I found the Nova Twins instead. Very much enjoy pls thx.

If you don't have time for the whole set, just watch this, I've watched it more than once:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know nowt about pedals, but they do some mad stuff.

I suppose I should let this thread die but,

watched a bit of Elton, I got a bit bored of that, so I went looking for the QOTSA set as recommended here, but couldn't find it, but I found the Nova Twins instead. Very much enjoy pls thx.

If you don't have time for the whole set, just watch this, I've watched it more than once:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know nowt about pedals, but they do some mad stuff.

What a riff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back