The Glastonbury Thread (1 Viewer)

I know this is old news now, but i gotta get it off my chest. The bbc coverage, match of the day like, commentary about the sets just after the bands finish playing is so annoying.

I know this is old news now, but i gotta get it off my chest. The bbc coverage, match of the day like, commentary about the sets just after the bands finish playing is so annoying.

Is it a hot take to say I rarely like watching music on the telly.

Jools, host aside, is grand as they've been doing it for years but festival coverage, or other voices stuff, not for me.

Probably an unwanted/unconsidered evolution to the art of filling the gaps between stage changovers and tune ups in a live broadcast.

Glastonbury isn't really about what's on the main stages

Analysis is the word I was looking for. Literally the second the music ends. Annoys the piss out of me.

I think he has written a lot of sing along tunes (when he was in oasis) that are perfect for festivals.
So I'd stand by (me) that comment.

Feels like it's been a big year for big pop tours, so dunno if they will be available/bothered come next Glastonbury. Harry Styles, Beyoncé, Pink, Ed Sheeran.

I reckon you could be looking down the barrel of Coldplay and U2. I'm seeing talk of the Spice Girls, but could they pull off a headline slot with their discography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back