Heat (1 Viewer)

Not when I'm trudging up and down stairs with bags of random all day. And it's costing me. Couldn't finish moving yesterday because I just didn't have the heart or energy, that was 150 quid. Turned down work for tomorrow because I don't want to embarrass myself or the employer. I fucking stink. Finishing moving today. Paying another days rent. Paying for a cab.

I refuse to enjoy this.

Found a class beach yesterday. Not many on it at all. Water was great, loadsa swimming.
Because I'm currently on vitamin D tablets I thought that too much sun block was the wrong choice for someone why really needs Vit D at the moment.

1660312320285.png

Found a class beach yesterday. Not many on it at all. Water was great, loadsa swimming.
Because I'm currently on vitamin D tablets I thought that too much sun block was the wrong choice for someone why really needs Vit D at the moment.

View attachment 16114

Oh dude, that is totally not how it works.

I'm sure you're ravenously consuming all the info you can find. But sun/vitamin D/Irish DNA, It's all a complex mix. Eat more fish, if that helps.

I was tired and went for a snooze, then I woke up feeling all tired and sweaty and hot and it was very like Covid. Just then I got a text message saying I that I'm a close contact! Pretty sure that was a scam message

I was just walking down the street there, my 35 minute journey taking me over two hours. I found a burst water main, flooding lovely water out onto the street.

All the usual angry disappointed tut tut thoughts went through my head.

Then I decided to wade right through it. It was beautiful. The black shoe/ black jeans combo was not a good choice today. So then I turned around and waded through it again. Some random was looking at me and I'm like "mate, you have got to try this" he just laughed.

looking at European forecast for tomorrow and Ireland is listed at 21C - the coldest temp which came up in the forecast. not unusual situation for us but all in all I've said for decades Ireland has one of the best climates in the world.
lovely here today. There was a crazy electrical storm during the night so the place is all wet. Its overcast and a lovely 22 degrees. This was not expected but me and the birds, who are outside flapping away in the puddles, are most grateful.

i had to run into town for an errand, and was waiting to get the bus home on college green, baking in the heat. a lad, probably in his 30s, walked past me wearing a hat and overcoat. freak.

If I hear so much as a fucking word out of any of you pricks.

It's NOT hot. It's transitioning out of Grand, and into Lovely. Lovely being the highest possible temperature Ireland ever theoretically achieves.

It never transitions out the other side of Lovely into A Bit Hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back