Electric Picnic 2024 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cheers Egg_, yeah definitely heard this before.
And I absolutely detest it.
Personally I find this type of music dead inside and to be completely disposable but without any sort of non-robotic hook.

there's nothing charming or touching about it.
It sounds like an ad for M&S or something

cheers Egg_, yeah definitely heard this before.
And I absolutely detest it.
Personally I find this type of music dead inside and to be completely disposable but without any sort of non-robotic hook.

there's nothing charming or touching about it.
It sounds like an ad for M&S or something
It’s ear diarrhoea.

Do you have some sort of emotional relation to it / it reminds you of someone / somewhere / something or is it purely a musical delight for you?
I do indeed, well spotted

... I think I might like it even without that though? I should learn it to see what it is about it that I like, often it's only when I learn a song I realise how good it is

Anyway Calvin Harris is a total ageist POS who only likes people that were born in the 80's.

I've got love for you
If you were born in the 80s, the 80s
I've got hugs for you
I'll do things for you
I've got hugs for you
If you were born in the 80s

Eat shit "Calvin"

The 2004 was a one day event I remember super furry animals and Jurassic 5 played

2005 was over two days and then the rest were all three day festivals

My birthday usually fell on the same weekend so more often than not went turbo on the fuel.

Think i went to the first 5 or so EPs before camping ant Irish festivals became shit in stark contrast to the likes of ATP festivals. And before ATP were finished I had started going to primavera sound in barcelona for about 5 or 6 years in a row.

Been to one or two EPs since but it had just gotten too big and become really unenjoyable and full of dickheads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back