THE INCINERATOR - webcomic by Boz Mugabe (1 Viewer)

EGE YURTUM

Website
www.bozgallery.com
Recently decided to get back into regular cartooning after a 14-year break with a new webcomic thing designed to be spewed over social media, bombed through whatsapp and shared in such places as this for those who dislike the megalomania and rabid droolings of the public toilets of the internet. Some of you may know that I did similar scrawlings for a long time in the rear view mirror for various publications... I packed it in when the decent opportunities ran out but missed doing it a lot at various point since. The original INCINERATOR series ran for 16? weeks in one national publication... I always liked the free rein to do whatever the fuck I liked within its blotchy ink border and I was always very happy with the tone of it, so it seemed like a fitting title to resurrect - this time though it's simply scratching an itch and polluting the pixelsphere with dubious content.

Anyway, here's the first 9... I will endeavour to keep everything updated here as they excrete themselves out into the world... and some manner of dedicated web construct thing for these will arrive in the near future, meanwhile, they're also archived HERE and anywhere social media has a miscreant named Boz Mugabe dug in like a tick... If I know you, you may even get them via Whatsapp, but I can't imagine that'll grow much beyond the dozen people I already bomb.

20/4/2023
INCINERATOR-9(20-4-23).jpg
15/4/2023
INCINERATOR-8(15-4-23).jpg
6/4/2023
INCINERATOR-7(6-4-23).jpg
2/4/2023
INCINERATOR-6(2-4-23).jpg
30/3/2023
INCINERATOR-5(30-3-23).jpg
27/3/2023
INCINERATOR-4(27-3-23).jpg
22/3/2023
INCINERATOR-3(22-3-23).jpg
19/3/2023
INCINERATOR-2(18-3-23).jpg
16/3/2023
INCINERATOR-1(16-3-23).jpg

A couple of hilarious gags in there ..the jesus one had me cackling away

Nice one Boz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back