Marina & the Diamonds (1 Viewer)

It's ok, the world would be a terrible place if people ever agreed with me

'sake lads,

We're only suppose to judge her on good songs.

well..... I mean. yeah. Imagine judging Talking Heads on, I dunno, Dream Operator or something

but no, it's fine. I am done with trying to convince people who aren't interested. Sorry for wasting your time.

It's also pretty entertaining watching Eyes John get visibly agitated when people say mean things about his favourite pop music

aye, it's true, I tend to take things a bit personally and get defensive. You consistently tend to be a total dickhead to me, mind

aye, it's true, I tend to take things a bit personally. You consistently tend to be a total dickhead to me, mind

Steady on Lassie. If you hadnt spent about two years trying & failing to privately insult me with your cutsie sarcasm and crap mindgames maybe I'd be a little more disposed to completely ignoring you. Nous reapez quel nous sowez.

Steady on Lassie. If you hadnt spent about two years trying & failing to privately insult me with your cutsie sarcasm and crap mindgames maybe I'd be a little more disposed to completely ignoring you. Nous reapez quel nous sowez.

privately insult you? What the? I don't come to thumped to insult anyone, ever.

Have a bit of a good natured argument, laugh at some of the wordplay, engage in a bit of pointless one upmanship, make hamfisted attempts at playing devil's advocate, sure, but i've never set out to insult you (except maybe in my last post because I do feel that way) nor cared enough about you to play mindgames FFS. I'm sorry if it came across like that though, for what it's worth.

Tell you what, rather than drag this out i'll put you on ignore. I'd appreciate if you did the same to me.

In any case, Im not quite sure how very occasionally responding to probably the most ubiquitous and one of the most curiously antagonistic posters on this entire message board in a mostly non-offensive way qualifies as being a dickhead. I got far more clear cut dickhead credentials than that. Anyhow, I really, really dont care. I was genuinely enjoying watching someone (anyone) canvass people's opinions and then throw a minor conniption when the opinions fell short of expectation. That's pretty funny to me. Like when John called me an idiot because I said I hated The Wedding Singer. That's also funny to me. I like things that are funny.

From what I have heard, one must give her an overwhelming view of "meh" about her. If "her sound" is based on what others before her have done, then my interest is already lost. And while we're at it, she's hardly that great looking either to be honest. Sorry if that sounds bitchy, but those folk at the song factory must work harder.
Now go back to your pointless jobs and let's forget about this little foray into "art".

Leigh

I'm no fan of hers meself, but...

What are you on about?

privately insult you? What the? I don't come to thumped to insult anyone, ever.

Have a bit of a good natured argument, laugh at some of the wordplay, engage in a bit of pointless one upmanship, make hamfisted attempts at playing devil's advocate, sure, but i've never set out to insult you (except maybe in my last post because I do feel that way) nor cared enough about you to play mindgames FFS. I'm sorry if it came across like that though, for what it's worth.

Tell you what, rather than drag this out i'll put you on ignore. I'd appreciate if you did the same to me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back