Flag question (1 Viewer)

Actually sorry, that sounds like I'm judging you, doesn't it? Sorry. What I was trying to get at is there's no real point in guessing what they mean - if they're like most neighbours you'll never have any contact with them beyond a "hello" in the street, and if not you'll find out of they have weird political views pretty quick anyway

I would assume they're homophobes until I had more evidence to the contrary

Edit.I probably also wouldn't be able to resist floating about weirdly waiting to ask some leading questions

I could be wrong about this but whenever I see people who have the tricolour (or any national flag) on display and go in for overt displays of patriotism I usually assume they are not the most sophisticated in the aul brain department.

I could be wrong about this but whenever I see people who have the tricolour (or any national flag) on display and go in for overt displays of patriotism I usually assume they are not the most sophisticated in the aul brain department.
Mrs. egg_'s (now dead) uncle used to always have the tricolour flying outside his house. Had a flagpole and everything. Not a dense man, nor prejudiced in any way that I ever noticed (relative to other culshies his age). Was in the army for years though

Mrs. egg_'s (now dead) uncle used to always have the tricolour flying outside his house. Had a flagpole and everything. Not a dense man, nor prejudiced in any way that I ever noticed (relative to other culshies his age). Was in the army for years though

My granddad shot some brits, or at least shot at some brits, in the 20's and when he was dying in the late 70's gave instructions to not let anyone go near his coffin with a flag.

Some of the parents neighbors put up tricolours during the pandemic, they're still up. I took it as a "we're all in this together" thing but maybe it was a "patriots against the vaccine scam" thing

Erm ... just in case anyone doesn't pick up the tone of @Deadmanposting 's comment there properly (like I didn't), it does not actually say "We're gonna rape every woman and girl in this city".

It says "150th Rifle, Order of Kutuzov 2nd class, Idritsa Division, 79th Rifle Corps, 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front."
My Russian is a little rusty
I was just stating the subtext

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back