Marina & the Diamonds (3 Viewers)

Shut up you, you don't get an opinion, you think talulah does the hula make good pop music.

that marina video is awfully boring though, especially considering there's so much happening in it

I'll go listen to this Example person now.

EDIT: oh yeah, i remember hearing that Kickstart song a few months ago. It's kind of crap to be honest, it sort of sounds like a pisstake of something else. It reminds me of a slightly better version of Mark McCabe's Maniac 2000 for some reason.

she looks better then in previous experience. the video would have been amazing withough the flesh coloured bra. I hear that example song about 50 times a day. it doesnt matter if i like it or not, it is now part of me.

Well I guess you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else so you can count yourself as a fan.

I'm humming and hawwing about whether or not I want to go see Marina again next week. That Shampain song is probably my favourite on the album.

i also like the way I flipped from giving out to Lympog to agreeing with him in the space of the same post

Well I guess you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else so you can count yourself as a fan.

I'm humming and hawwing about whether or not I want to go see Marina again next week. That Shampain song is probably my favourite on the album.

i also like the way I flipped from giving out to Lympog to agreeing with him in the space of the same post

wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back