Marina & the Diamonds (1 Viewer)

paloma%20faith%20leopard%20print%20outfit%20bow-thumb-350x619-89871.jpg

Well, there you have it

That Owl City song might seriously be the worst song I have ever heard in my entire life. I know that the Owl City song isnt by Marina & The Diamonds but it did come up.

I'm with Vinnie on this. I know I've heard worse but I couldn't think of anything worse while I was listening to it. then again I couldn't think of anything except how much it was pissing me off while it was playing. I lasted one minute and fifteen seconds before I couldn't hear it over my grinding teeth ,the veins in my head are still throbbing and my fingernails are pushed right into my palms in shakey fisted rage

I was stuck on top of a mountain with just a radio this weekend and EVERY station played the same cunting M and the D's song all weekend.

Absolute trash.

Put this into Media Player and it brought back this info.
Who is guy? Is he better than Marina?

Attachments

• Minucci..gif
    Minucci..gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 4,303
I have now listened to the song Hollywood (which is called Mountains if you are listening to the Chieli Minucci version of the album) an unhealthy amount of times in the last few days. Absolutely brilliant stuff. A pop classic, very Erasure or Talk Talk.

in fairness she looks like Darling Buds Of May era CZJ

The acoustic version of the hit isn't bad although your wan's voice is a bit too stagey or something. Kinda head wrecking.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this really reminds me of this but slower:

y'know minus all the bits that make it amazing....she's almost as pretty as brian ferry is debonaire

Here Gaz, what do you think of the next single? It's very 2010 pop

Whoa. That video is so wrong for that song

I've been listening to this a lot lately. Marina sounds like a self-obsessed mixed up chick who can't decide whether to be sound or a dick, and it's a bit of an ear-melter sonically, but I think the album is very good

Ugly?
Faith%20Paloma%20-%20Large10.jpg

I haven't actually seen any pictures of her except for the ones on her album cover and that one, maybe I've had the wool pulled over my eyes

paloma%20faith%20leopard%20print%20outfit%20bow-thumb-350x619-89871.jpg

paloma-faith.jpg

I have no idea what this girl looks like. How is her music?

palomaonthephone.jpg

Paloma-Faith-performs-on--002.jpg

still haven't figured out. She's got very flexible, er, facial features

Whoa. That video is so wrong for that song

I've been listening to this a lot lately. Marina sounds like a self-obsessed mixed up chick who can't decide whether to be sound or a dick, and it's a bit of an ear-melter sonically, but I think the album is very good

we've all got our obsessions fren.

As long as her next album isn't basically the Fame Monster she'll be ok. In regards the video, I think it's good but nothing that hasn't been done before...

this is the thumped pop thread now, right? i was looking for a place to post this, it's amazing

the guy was a gay celebrity hairdresser/popstar in portugal in the 80s

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back