One act plays - A One Act Play (5 Viewers)

Endings - A One Act Play

Lonely Playwrite - wow.. I can't believe my plays got deleted... harsh!

God - Harsh!? you should see what they did to my son! ha ha ha! but seriously you got to do what you wanted to, didn't you?

Lonely Playwrite - I don't know, maybe... I'm not sure what the point was, I mean I really wanted there to be a point... but the ones that we're jokes got taken seriously, and the joke ones ignored, and then everyone copied them, then got mad at me... people are so crazy sometimes...

God - but did YOU get to do what YOU wanted to do?

Lonely Playwrite - I think so, I got to write the plays I wanted to write... I liked 'War' lots and 'Death' I thought Religion and Selling out were pretty interesting too...

God - and if people read them or not, or 'get them' or not, thats the most important thing!

Lonely Playwrite - yeah, I guess so... hey, I feel better now.

God - Good, good, you should!

Lonely Playwrite - So you think Thumped is a better place cause of my little plays?

God - Good Lord no!, these people are assholes!! ha ha ha ha!!

Lonely Playwrite - Goodbye God!

God - Goodbye my child! Keep up the writitng! Oh! and one more thing!

Lonely Playwrite - what?

God - Whats with Alpharelish and Snakybus... they're gays right?

Re: Pete - A One Act Play

yo mr. sensitive, i thought you'd quit posting! you're either in the boat or out of the boat... you know what happens when the boat takes off and you have one foot in the boat and one foot on the shore... :D

*schmak*

Pantone247 said:
anychance of cutting all the crap so they plays can be appreciated on their own?

what do you mean it would take ages! It probably took someone ages to write them!

AlphaRelish said:
yo mr. sensitive, i thought you'd quit posting! you're either in the boat or out of the boat... you know what happens when the boat takes off and you have one foot in the boat and one foot on the shore... :D

*schmak*

*scmack*

I'm like Bobi in Home and Away, when she was dead but she kept coming back

or in Friaser, when things are shit they bring someone from Cheers back to hype it up

and who told you I was sensitive? I hear you and Snaky are mad woofters!!!

:D

hey, it's godd to have you back buddy :)
*schmak*
this place was so shit without you... snakey was acting all cool about going down on his burd and everything... i was going "if pants was here, he'd totally slap him around the mouth..." aaaa flubble ubble ubble.
Pantone247 said:
*scmack*

I'm like Bobi in Home and Away, when she was dead but she kept coming back

or in Friaser, when things are shit they bring someone from Cheers back to hype it up

and who told you I was sensitive? I hear you and Snaky are mad woofters!!!

:D

AlphaRelish said:
hey, it's godd to have you back buddy :)
*schmak*
this place was so shit without you... snakey was acting all cool about going down on his burd and everything... i was going "if pants was here, he'd totally slap him around the mouth..." aaaa flubble ubble ubble.
I think I should point out that that was a generic portrayal rather than a specific one. ahem

pants wouldn't slap nobody

he'd be like, are you cool, and I'd be like, sure I'm cool, are you cool, and he'd be like yeah I'm cool, and I'd be like, cool

rumpus and our pal Sean in Iskanders at about 2am (very drunk):

Rumpus [pointing to a picture of a lamb shish]: Hey Sean, whasss the difffrence between your aulwan and that kebab?

Sean: I dunnno, wha

Rumpus: €4.75

dude, you were already in the clear... stop trying so hard. :)
snakybus said:
I think I should point out that that was a generic portrayal rather than a specific one. ahem

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back