Returning to Ireland advice thread (I've made a huge mistake part II) (1 Viewer)

Is flashback after leaving thumped again?
I was planning on leaving the thread, but I realised I have to figure out how to get tested again to finish up this isolation thing. The HSE website says the GP will test, but we don't really have a GP at the moment.

I was planning on leaving the thread, but I realised I have to figure out how to get tested again to finish up this isolation thing. The HSE website says the GP will test, but we don't really have a GP at the moment.

there should be a link in the text you get the day after you arrived back. I never clicked it but its supposed to be a 'generic' GP list. You can just call one of them and lie and say you have symptoms.

Or, just go private and book a test online. I went with Randox. 99 lids.

there should be a link in the text you get the day after you arrived back. I never clicked it but its supposed to be a 'generic' GP list. You can just call one of them and lie and say you have symptoms.

Or, just go private and book a test online. I went with Randox. 99 lids.
Hm. I only got one text saying I'm being asked to restrict movement for 14 days... although there is a phone number here that seems to be related.

Nice one. I'll have a chat with them if my Dad's GP doesn't want to deal with me. The only thing is there's three of us... so private might sting a wee bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back