Returning to Ireland advice thread (I've made a huge mistake part II) (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that went right over my head. never heard of him or his Bruce Willis/Charles Bronsonesque claim to fame.
not surprised he's a Rangers supporter - his voice reminds of me McCoist.

Have you hit the off licence yet lord flashheart?
I've not even gone outside. I'm meant to be isolating... so, I'm going to do that.

Partly because I'm shattered. I might go out for a walk around the building tomorrow just to move my legs. But I'm not going to be doing much :-/

Had to work today... felt a bit weird.

Man, we're all fairly wrecked. Managed to fenagle someone to do a run to the off license, so I have some booze at least.

That gangland killing was probably fallout from The Great Dublin Airport Taxi Dispute. I told ye that poking puts everything on a knife edge.

I unpacked the bike and realised why the US customs had upacked it and gone through it... I'd stashed my old kitchen knives and steel and waterstone in with the bike. Along with some wires I found. Probably looked mental under an x-ray.

Story boss.

Jet lag's a bitch.

This fuckin weather though... wind howling past my window all night like.
Yeah, I'm spending 3 days basically not leaving the house at all cause my window faces East and that wind is all coming in from the East, so I've spent the last 5 days listening to that shit howling about outside. I also have a not-quite-fully closed fireplace/chimney in my room so the stuff covering that tends to rattle a little bit when the wind gets high. I do love hearing that shit warring away outside though, but fucked if I'm going out in it if I can avoid it

Yeah, I'm spending 3 days basically not leaving the house at all cause my window faces East and that wind is all coming in from the East, so I've spent the last 5 days listening to that shit howling about outside. I also have a not-quite-fully closed fireplace/chimney in my room so the stuff covering that tends to rattle a little bit when the wind gets high. I do love hearing that shit warring away outside though, but fucked if I'm going out in it if I can avoid it
My excuse is I'm not allowed.

But jaysus lads... like there's stuff clonking and rattling out there. I suppose I like it, but I'm finding out where the leaky bits in the place are.

Hey - this thread might be at an end here, so I'm tacking this on:

Everyone here has been lovely and very helpful to me coming back to Ireland. At the moment I DON'T HAVE anywhere to stay in Cork, but I will do soon enough. At that point anyone that's coming through is welcome. Initially i'll be in an outhouse in a farm in Leap, but at some point I'll have something more substantial. The only rule is smoking stuff happens outside.

And that's it. Thank you thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back