Thread for helping out local business, if you've a spare sheckle (1 Viewer)

For anyone in and around Mount Merrion/Clonskeagh, this is good. Michaels restaurant is doing a drive through service. You book a slot, they send you a menu to order, you roll up to the restaurant and they put the grub straight in the boot, then disinfect the handle! Such service!

Anywhere doing this in the Kimmage/Terenure/Rathgar/Rathmines area? Girlfriend's birthday this weekend, be nice to arrange something.

I always order from craft central. DPD delivery is very quick for the dublin 11 area at least.

Rascals are selling by the 24 can case. you can mix 2 cores per case, depending on stock at the time, something like 52 euro for little cans.

I always order from craft central. DPD delivery is very quick for the dublin 11 area at least.

Rascals are selling by the 24 can case. you can mix 2 cores per case, depending on stock at the time, something like 52 euro for little cans.
Craft Central deliveries have gone from ridiculously quick to quite slow recently.

The Big Romance are also delivering by the case if you're on the north side.

How many presents are people planning on buying exactly?

Sorry I was making a reference to the thing about the list of 400 online retailers .... like .... why would anyone need 400 online retailers? How many presents do you need? But good to actually know how many you guys are buying. I think I'll go for the median in between Anthony and Unicron.

This reminds me of a story that actually is funny (unlike my attempt there).

Some years ago my niece (who was probably 3 or 4 at that time) was being driven somewhere by her Grand-dad. Traffic was really bad and Jimmy (the Granddad) was getting increasingly frustrated. At one point he was stuck at a junction waiting for ages for the light to turn and when it does, some eejit has driven right into the yellow box and blocked his path. Jimmy leans out the window and starts shouting at the other driver.

"Hey YOU! Can you see that box? What colour is it? What colour is that BLEEDIN BOX?"

Niece then tiimidly pipes up from the backseat.

"I think it's yellow Granddad".

Sorry I was making a reference to the thing about the list of 400 online retailers .... like .... why would anyone need 400 online retailers? How many presents do you need? But good to actually know how many you guys are buying. I think I'll go for the median in between Anthony and Unicron.

This reminds me of a story that actually is funny (unlike my attempt there).

Some years ago my niece (who was probably 3 or 4 at that time) was being driven somewhere by her Grand-dad. Traffic was really bad and Jimmy (the Granddad) was getting increasingly frustrated. At one point he was stuck at a junction waiting for ages for the light to turn and when it does, some eejit has driven right into the yellow box and blocked his path. Jimmy leans out the window and starts shouting at the other driver.

"Hey YOU! Can you see that box? What colour is it? What colour is that BLEEDIN BOX?"

Niece then tiimidly pipes up from the backseat.

"I think it's yellow Granddad".

Sorry, I read it as a sort of "how big do people think it's appropriate to go this year what with everything" question. Gauging the room etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back