Mad Men Season 5 - Caution: Contains spoilers (1 Viewer)

gif of Kenny dancing in Don's office please!

tumblr_m3o6kxuRA41rrfiwuo1_400.gif

He put the stylus at the start of the record, right? At least thats what I thought I saw. If so, how the hell did Tomorrow Never Knows come on?

I dunno if that's what they did mechanically but Frenchy Wife told him to "listen to this one first" or something to that effect so they weren't meant to be putting the record on from the start.

Another class episode. Although I am starting to get pissed off with the amount of beautiful women that worm Pete gets to shag and still feel miserable about!

Anyone else think that Pete is on his way to a serious implosion/explosion? He seems to be more miserable and bitter than ever and I've a funny feeling Roger is toying with him (though what exactly he can do with a gift of skies is a mystery to me). I always think of that rifle Pete got in one of the early seasons, he still has it because you see it when they are fired from Sterling Cooper and they move offices. What's he going to do with it? It wrecks my head.

i dunno. the tend to set him up to collapse and then force him into the background again for a while. january jones has been out of the loop for a while now. she didnt die or anything did she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back