Mad Men Season 7 - Part 2 (1 Viewer)

I thought it was great! I did have to look up the waitress in IMDB after to see if she was in it before but I guess that was kind of the point.

What was with all the hinting at Sharon Tate if they've just hopped over that.

I don't think it was ever much more than a hint or a nod rather than a Lost-style hidden secret

I think, a couple of hiccups aside, the show has more than lived up to it's potential, although maybe it wasn't what people wanted it to be. It certainly suffers from its broad scope so there's always going to be some important things left out.

There would be no difficulty if it was Rory Gilmore thankyouvarymuch

She just looked like every damaged brunette Don goes for. I was mentally trying to go through every girl he's been with.... but there's so many...

There would be no difficulty if it was Rory Gilmore thankyouvarymuch

She just looked like every damaged brunette Don goes for. I was mentally trying to go through every girl he's been with.... but there's so many...

Pete Campbell was having an affair with her at some stage. Also they're married in real life apparently.

Doc Sportello in the last shot?

CB_eko9WYAAEcY1.jpg:large

I don't think it was ever much more than a hint or a nod rather than a Lost-style hidden secret

I think, a couple of hiccups aside, the show has more than lived up to it's potential, although maybe it wasn't what people wanted it to be. It certainly suffers from its broad scope so there's always going to be some important things left out.

Yeah, I guess so, with the nod.

I think it is a great show and has lived up to its potential. It's been nearly 8 years since it started and since then a lot of other great shows have also come along, so I should keep that in mind for perspective.

@Unicron have you watched the latest? I thought it was as good an episode as they've had and it really reminded me of what made the show watchable in the first instance. Also the joke about Glencoe was bizarre and hilarious.

@Unicron have you watched the latest? I thought it was as good an episode as they've had and it really reminded me of what made the show watchable in the first instance. Also the joke about Glencoe was bizarre and hilarious.

Yup. I just don't give a shit if

They're working as a sub-division or working outright for the parent company

who cares?

Pete/Trudy stuff was watchable.

She really has dropped the ball with this. Very disappointing.
I've been enjoying it. First two episodes kind of worked together as one. New episode was good shit.

Was it earlier this season where Neve Campbell made a cameo?

I've been enjoying it. First two episodes kind of worked together as one. New episode was good shit.

Was it earlier this season where Neve Campbell made a cameo?
She was the chick on the plane.

Was that not a whole season ago?

I have no idea.

I'm in a super nerdy FB group where the whole thing is examined like it's Star Trek.
I'm hopelessly out of my depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back