Curb Season 9 (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Not too impressed with the last 2 episodes. Liked the first one but am starting to think I was basing that on the fact I was watching a new episode. And on thinking back to season 8, I watched that when it aired originally too and remember being underwhelmed. Never watched them episodes a second time actually which isn't a good sign. Starting to think the Seinfeld reunion would have been the perfect place to draw the line.

Still a big fan but the Larry character is definitely a bit lost without Cheryl I think. This disguise thing he was doing for the last couple of episodes was just shite. Disappointing. Seinfeld will always be king.

Theseus Mock

The door etiquette for the lesbian & suggesting a fund raising awareness campaign for constipation have been my highlights so far. It's falling sort my expectations of being pretty pretty good.

dunderhead

The door etiquette for the lesbian & suggesting a fund raising awareness campaign for constipation have been my highlights so far. It's falling sort my expectations of being pretty pretty good.
forgot about the door etiquette. yeah, that was great. could have been any season LD

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Flock
    Sunset Dreams
    Jane Weaver
    Flock

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads