Mr Inbetween (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

I think I mentioned this on the Current TV Show Watching thread recently but liked this show so much I'm making a thread. Sunday night may be the best time to do it.

Any of you seen it? On Disney Plus.

Brilliant Aussie Drama/Dark Comedy/Crime show.

Only 3 seasons

Episodes roughly 25 Mins

Little bit of an arc running through each season but each episode is more or less a standalone thing. Closest show I can think of would be Breaking Bad but that's very generally speaking. The main character basically has to balance a full-on criminal life, being a good Dad, keeping a relationship going and caring for a sick brother amongst other shit on his plate that regularly pops up. Lead character is brilliant with some other deadly performance throughout. Read somewhere after finishing it as being described as Leon meets Chopper. Which isn't a million miles from what it is really. Highly recommended.

I think I mentioned this on the Current TV Show Watching thread recently but liked this show so much I'm making a thread. Sunday night may be the best time to do it.

Any of you seen it? On Disney Plus.

Brilliant Aussie Drama/Dark Comedy/Crime show.

Only 3 seasons

Episodes roughly 25 Mins

Little bit of an arc running through each season but each episode is more or less a standalone thing. Closest show I can think of would be Breaking Bad but that's very generally speaking. The main character basically has to balance a full-on criminal life, being a good Dad, keeping a relationship going and caring for a sick brother amongst other shit on his plate that regularly pops up. Lead character is brilliant with some other deadly performance throughout. Read somewhere after finishing it as being described as Leon meets Chopper. Which isn't a million miles from what it is really. Highly recommended.
nope but thanks for the heads-up. Will get stuck into this, probably, next week. Will let you know how it goes.

Incredible show. Fantastic character. The coolest bald man ever
It’s just the best isn’t it? Haven’t savoured watching episodes of a show like that in years. Restricted myself to a couple a night.
He is such a great character. Being an incredibly bald man myself , I’m proud to have him in our community. Whole show written by him too.

It’s just the best isn’t it? Haven’t savoured watching episodes of a show like that in years. Restricted myself to a couple a night.
He is such a great character. Being an incredibly bald man myself , I’m proud to have him in our community. Whole show written by him too.
And directed by Joel Edgarton’s brother. Blue Tongue films - great bunch of lads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back