Mad Men Season 6 (1 Viewer)

seriously? They've done that storyline already. Have things gotten so bad they need to do it all over again?

Kenny getting shot in the face took up about 20 seconds of the episode. It would have been great if he'd have been killed, which I was fully expecting.

Well, i don't think Benson's full intentions have been revealed yet. I find his character intriguing.

Has Don descended deeper into alcoholism? Wasn't there a number of episodes in a previous series where he was shown being a drunken mess most of the time? That's why the short guy got hired in the first place. He even had a lost weekend in one episode.

Pete's story feels the strongest at this stage.

I've a theory about Benson but its mostly speculation.

I like the way in general, they all have very fleeting emotions. Moves the plot along well.

I hope that it's not a bunch of lame forshadowing for the point where he eventualyl eats it.

I thought they were going that way in season 5 as Pete kept getting more and more miserable but I'd be surprised if they had another suicide in it. I wonder whether Pete will murder someone, they keep dropping bits about murderers in the background (remember when Sally freaked out over the nurses being murdered) and this season has had a lot of talk of mothers dying; there's a chance he may end murdering his mother given how much she's winding him up at the moment...

I thought they were going that way in season 5 as Pete kept getting more and more miserable but I'd be surprised if they had another suicide in it. I wonder whether Pete will murder someone, they keep dropping bits about murderers in the background (remember when Sally freaked out over the nurses being murdered) and this season has had a lot of talk of mothers dying; there's a chance he may end murdering his mother given how much she's winding him up at the moment...
Megan's gonna be forked Sharon Tate style, I'm telling ya. Possibly by the son of the woman Don is banging.

The season finale preview is a major spoiler:

In the Season 6 finale, Don has a problem.

At this point i've sorta accepted that its reached the point where they are going to keep making it till it stops making a pile of money. People have invested 40+ hours in these characters at this stage and will watch it to justify that.

Pete is more or less holding it together in terms of interest.

Still going to watch it anyways.

At this point i've sorta accepted that its reached the point where they are going to keep making it till it stops making a pile of money. People have invested 40+ hours in these characters at this stage and will watch it to justify that.

Pete is more or less holding it together in terms of interest.

Still going to watch it anyways.

I'm pretty sure they already announced there's only going to be one more season? Or was it 2?.. Anyway, it's still very well-made TV with complex interesting characters and strong acting, even if they seem to be running out of new directions to take it in.

No doubt I'll keept watching. Highlights.
Don: I didn't mean to engage you.
Dude: But you did cuz something is on your mind. You need to talk.
Don: I don't.

Ted: I love you that deeply. I can't be around you. I can't ruin all those lives.

Peggy: Get out, just get out!
Ted: Someday you'll be glad I made this decision.
Peggy: Aren't you lucky... to have decisions.
Note: She really should have kicked him in the shins. Hard.
Pete: She did love the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back