Heat (2 Viewers)

I can't help it though. I suffer from a genetic disorder, I think there are only around 4million people in the world with it, it's called "Being Irish".

Yeah,I think I got momentarily possessed by the big fat ghost of Bernard Manning there.It must be this 70's mix I'm listening to that Nigglenobs made.

I've a strange hankering for some Blue Nun and fondue now as well.

My bad my Chinese brothers.

Thanks Nooly.

I won't be drawn into another Obamagate.Jazes that took years off me.

you're not secretly silvio berlusconi are you? cos i kinda thought that comment was pretty funny, if not downright unnoteworthy

if this thread was merged with the rain thread then everyone would be happy
or actually everyone would be complaining

You'd think that alright.

Yesterday was the hottest day ever in the world ever in history and I still got pissed on cycling home. Ahhhhh, Ireland...!!

Flashback is officially one of them now.

I'm Irish.

And its 22C here, and the window is open, and I am classifying current conditions as "a bit nippy".

30C here a the moment and apparently it's to go up along with the humidity. I think we get it here as bad as you do. humidity that is.

i spent the weekend camping in france in mid-to-upper twenties heat. it was amazing and i want to move to france now. i've ridiculous reverse panda eyes from my sunglasses, and my nose is peeling a bit, but otherwise, hot me up.

oh man, this is a pleasant walk in the park compared to mega heat and proper - and i mean proper - humidity, which (coupled with pollution) is one thing i don't miss too much since I left HK. too much humidity can really sap alot of your energy. i'd come home from a night out and the dehumidifier collection bucket would be full.
i think one of my best 'pat myself on the back' moments was in Laos two years ago when i climbed a big hill in 35 degree, 99% humidity and was still [barely] functioning at the top.

this, what we have here, is nice and fresh and warm. the weatherman is serving us Toblerone and ye are behaving as if it's cheap cooking chocolate. quit your complaining you wimps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back