Heat (4 Viewers)

dunno. Maybe.

I'll let you know.

any tips from warm climate thumped people would be most welcome. I'm not used to this kind of living. This time last year I was cleaning rainwater out of my ears the whole time.

Yisser pussies.
That's my advice.
That, and obviously Hahden the Fack Up.

Its actually been amazingly, blissfully cool so far this summer here. Rained almost every day for the last month. I'm in my element so I am. I don't know what I am going to do with all this money I am not spending on the Air Conditioning.

i wish bro!
gonna hopefully get over for another christmas visit.....around christmas. heard you guys have had the most amount of recorded rainful this june since forever.

if this thread was merged with the rain thread then everyone would be happy
or actually everyone would be complaining

I was fucking sweating all day.Digging drains I was.It was bad.

Mustn't grumble though.Its pretty nice.

Got burned yesterday at cemetery Sunday, so I've been grumpy all day, haven't found it too hot though, which is nice. After sun is rubbish, as is Ambre Solaire sun cream which I'd put on an hour before going out, but still got scalded. Gravestones are rubbish for shade.

I'm sitting in me cax having a beer at the kitchen table with the back door open fyi.

Sweet buzz.Apart from the flies.

Spent the day digging out the back, got a bit freaked out that I'd dig up some old pets.
Started thinking I could smell them but think it was the heat messing with my brain (or I just really needed a shower).

Spent the day digging out the back, got a bit freaked out that I'd big up some old pets.
Started thinking I could smell them but think it was the heat messing with my brain (or I just really needed a shower).

Whats with the Ali G speak R?:)

Heat must be getting to ya!

in fucking fairness lads. I just looked at the weather in Ireland. I think it topped out at 21 or 22 C.
With 80 something percent humidity.

In short, harden the fuck up.
That's a lovely cool day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back