Heat (3 Viewers)

Perceiving a vibration in a medium does not always equate with sound or hearing. You can feel a vibration in your fingertips and that is perceived in the brain very differently to a sound, even the sound of the thing vibrating (think about sitting in the car, the sensation of the engine and the road beneath the wheels is both a vibration and a sound with a common source and conceptual framework).
Hmmm, you are right

I wouldn't mind the heat if I didn't sweat so much. I have to wear a dark coloured shirt in hot weather just to disguise the sweating. I see people walking around in light grey t-shirts. If I wore one it would look like a map of the world in no time. Not a good look.

I used to have to wear a horrible black polyester uniform in all weather. I actually got sanctioned when I wore a white t-shirt one summer. It was ridiculous.

Don't know why you sweat so much. Dressing in black is certainly not going to help. Maybe get something in a nice JCB yellow.

Oh tell me about it. I don't necessarily sweat that much though. I think it has a lot to do with what I eat.

I used to sweat like mad. The only difference I can really see is that I'm not eating a bacon and egg sandwich every day. And also I don't have to wear that damn black uniform. Wear cotton.

I have a black shirt made of Şile bezi cotton, that works quite well. But usually I just wear light colours.

I wouldn't mind the heat if I didn't sweat so much. I have to wear a dark coloured shirt in hot weather just to disguise the sweating. I see people walking around in light grey t-shirts. If I wore one it would look like a map of the world in no time. Not a good look.

You should try wearing shorts.

Is that what a backhoe is?
Word on construction street was that's what a backhoe was.

However, it seemed that they divorced the concept of that diggery/bucket yoke on the back of a JCB from the JCB itself.

A JCB has that front bucket too. Backhoes might have the front bucket, but they conceivably might not. They usually do. Backhoes normally map fairly closely to JCBs, but there are exceptions when some cunt just rocks in with some other class of yoke, that has the digger bit on the back, but doesn't conform to the International Standards and Norms (ISN) definition of JCB.

Long story short, all bets are off when you're dealing with the Yanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back