Heat (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

narrated by eamonn macthomais.

Ah jaysus don't do a pete on me and make me stay up all night watching interesting stuff. I went to sleep at half five last night. Gotup late for the pick up and the boss said he didn't actually sleep at all. But that was partially work stress related. Me being late could've been a six figure fuck up.
He'd love this actually. This current stress has worked out well in the end. But I'll have to show HANDS to him.

Edit: sorry, some kind of Simpsons reference. Only fair. Cormcolash can't be everywhere at once.

there seem to be loads of hands episodes online.
BBC4 did a short series a few years back, called 'handmade' which was unnarrated footage of craftspeople working. glass blowing, knife making, that sort of thing. they started doing more with narration then, and included a series where they got a chap who was a reformed forger to try to replicate old and ancient crafts.

JCB is dead to me since they changed their logo. They had one of the all time classics. Just like Calor gas. No need for that stupid new logo.
Wow, that's shit. And it does that thing of including the old one for some reason. "We like change, but not too much"

JCB-Logo.png

Like this

2000-AD-COVER-LOGO-2010.jpg

Wow, that's shit. And it does that thing of including the old one for some reason. "We like change, but not too much"

JCB-Logo.png

Like this

2000-AD-COVER-LOGO-2010.jpg

I'd just like to say - well done thumped on this thread.

from dying crafts, to sean's shipbuilding exploits, to flammable finishes, to arguments over the propagation of a wave through a medium, through discussions on the construct of 'sound' to bitching about logos.

Its been a good week

I'd just like to say - well done thumped on this thread.

from dying crafts, to sean's shipbuilding exploits, to flammable finishes, to arguments over the propagation of a wave through a medium, through discussions on the construct of 'sound' to bitching about logos.

Its been a good week
This is why Thumped will always be superior to Boards.

there's a breakaway forum created as a result of the boards downtime last week, gubu.ie. it's even nicked a lot of the forum names from boards, but they've had to put a warning up for people not to register with usernames from boards (unless they're the same person)

the busiest thread on the site by a margin seems to be the 'will this place take over from boards' one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back