Who do ye want to draw for the Euros?! (1 Viewer)

Group B would been worse - Germany may actually be a stronger side than Spain by the time this rolls around, Holland have outperformed Italy in the last few years and Portugal and Croatia are about level.

Germany will be the team to beat, Spain haven't been great in the last 12-18 months.

Delighted to not be in the same group as Ireland. Still reckon we might not make it past France or Sweden.

Wha-hey! Two absolutely massive games for us to look forward to next Summer. Let's be honest, we're not going to win the thing so we just enjoy the ride.

WHY-ALWAYS-ME-MARIO-BALOTELLI-TSHIRT.jpg

My conservative predictions

Spain 1-1 Italy
Ireland 1-0 Croatia
Italy 2-0 Croatia
Spain 0-0 Ireland
Italy 1-1 Ireland
Spain 2-0 Croatia

Leaving it

Spain 7pts
Italy 5pts
Ireland 5pts
Croatia 1pt

Still I could be over estimating Italy.

I think there's less chance of you being a maths teacher than Keith Andrews having a good nights sleep last night.

I think there's less chance of you being a maths teacher than Keith Andrews having a good nights sleep last night.
Oh yeah sorry Spain should have been 5 points too with a better goal difference. My bad. I've changed my mind since then though I've decided that us and Italy will beat Spain 1-0 as Torres continues to be shit and David Villa gets injured leaving them actually a little sparce up front. They enjoy 70% possesion but fail to create any meaningful chances against dogged defending we and Italy nick our wins after laughable defending by Puyol, Croatia draw with Spain and lose to Italy. Italy top the group we come in second by drawing with Italy and Croatia 0-0.

C'MON THE FUCKING LADS!!!!!!!

Then we lose to g
Germany on penalties and the English snigger at us until they lose to Germany on Penalties in the next round.

Italy vs Germany in the final is the best football match since Italy vs Germany in the 2006 world cup.
Done.

Great draw. I'm all booked to go. Can't wait. This is what you want - 3 glamorous, high-profile, exciting fixtures on the big stage.
Tournament football! TOURNAMENT FOOTBALL!

Oh yeah sorry Spain should have been 5 points too with a better goal difference. My bad. I've changed my mind since then though I've decided that us and Italy will beat Spain 1-0 as Torres continues to be shit and David Villa gets injured leaving them actually a little sparce up front. They enjoy 70% possesion but fail to create any meaningful chances against dogged defending we and Italy nick our wins after laughable defending by Puyol, Croatia draw with Spain and lose to Italy. Italy top the group we come in second by drawing with Italy and Croatia 0-0.

C'MON THE FUCKING LADS!!!!!!!

Then we lose to g
Germany on penalties and the English snigger at us until they lose to Germany on Penalties in the next round.

Italy vs Germany in the final is the best football match since Italy vs Germany in the 2006 world cup.
Done.

I actually think this whole post is entirely possible.
Especially the bit about us and Italy beating Spain 1-0, because although Spain have all the possession they can't get past the defence, whilst their own defence is shite and lets one in from a goal-kick. The 0-0 draws against Italy and Croatia are also entirely possible.

Ha! I was just lightheartedly pointing out that you made more than one mistake, which was funny at the time. That's all.
No need for the 'whatever'. Don't worry about it. Focus on the travesty of Ireland not playing a 3-7-0 formation with Seamus Coleman as captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back