Things I Will Never Understand #1 (2 Viewers)

things i will never understand #36,207: why the people beside me in the library cannot SHUT THE FUCK UP

Andy_aurel said:
Phew! You don't know what it means to know I'm not the only one.
Did he take it's temperature with his mouth gauge for you too.

its to check your reflexes - your CREMASTER muscle reacts when you cough. you should know that.

kirstie said:
why people (men) have to scratch their balls so much

the technical term is "pinch and roll". everyone knows you cant actually scratch your balls.

A girl I live with puts used tea bags in the fridge on a little saucer and uses them again later. It gets a good three uses before it's put in the bin.

monkeymafia said:
A girl I live with puts used tea bags in the fridge on a little saucer and uses them again later. It gets a good three uses before it's put in the bin.

I didnt realise that tea bags were so expensive or bad for the enviornment that they had to be constantly re-used.

Andy_aurel said:
What are doctors checking for with this by the way. My
girlfriend doesn't believe that doctors do this and is trying to make me
think I've been.... wronged with.

to find out if you have the gay.

53435. Why dumb people always stand at the ATM waiting for a receipt when they obviously haven't specified for one to print out.

(this morning i had to get €20 out from the bank machine. lady in front of me is there banging away at the button beside the €20 option, it didn't work. she left telling me the machine was broken. it's true, the button was banjaxed but WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SHE REALIZE THAT PRESSING OTHER AMOUNTS AND TAPPING 20 IN WOULD GIVE HER THE DOSH? The mind it does boggle. fucking retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back