Things I Will Never Understand #1 (1 Viewer)

Wilbert said:
Are your results showing men to be more likely to do this?

the opposite my child. the opposite.

i'm building up a comprehesive evidence base now. I may split the study and just do a longitudinal comparative analysis relating the data sets to sexuality and convenience.

Wilbert said:
Also, when you are waiting in line to put your car parking ticket into the machine before going back to your car (happens in Swords Pavillions all the time) and there will be a woman in front of you and she'll be in the queue for ages but only when it is her turn to put the ticket in will she actually start to look for the ticket. Then it becomes a huge production.
It has happened too many times for the fact that it is ALWAYS women to be a coincidence.
With men, they have the ticket handy from the moment they get in line.
Good old hunter gatherer instinct!
We don't get much right but we've got this one down!

same thing in a queue in the shops.girls always wait till the bags are packed and everythings sorted before deciding to get out the oul purse,what is up with that?i want answers!

I don't.

this may be because I am very highly practiced.

deafmute said:
same thing in a queue in the shops.girls always wait till the bags are packed and everythings sorted before deciding to get out the oul purse,what is up with that?i want answers!

The Traffic going into Moate.

Stuck in a traffic jam for an hour on Friday, expecting to see roadworks or some kind of reason for the delayas as we drove through Moate. But nothing. Out the other side to an empty road.

FUCK MOATE.

The Weetabix Week.

At no point during the advert do they say 'eat nothing but weetbix for a week and loose weight'. In fact they don't give you ANY REASON AT ALL for eating nothing but Weetabix for a week.

Pricks. I'm off to threads.

Bulmers sounds too Oirish. "Branding" decision.
Maybe they should have called it "800 years" (time dedicated &c)

item #0608001A
Why is it, that from one year to the next, I forget how utterly vile diluted orange tastes. Mi-Wadi, Kia-Ora, Robinsons and the rest of them. Jesus wept. Now I'm sitting here in tears, an almost-full glass in front of me, daring me to finish it.

wurgh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back