Interesting places to stay (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
The 'Moving to the Sticks' thread kind of took off in a way I never envisaged with people posting interesting properties for sale around the country, so hows about something kinda related with cool places to stay.

I know the airbnb thing is a bit dodge an all, but this is the kinda thing I have in mind

Booked a few nights there for the summer. With a bit of luck it'll be every bit as deadly as it looks.

Hoping for a thread thats a bit more exciting than its title.

We got a fella in work a voucher for this for his leaving.

We got a fella in work a voucher for this for his leaving.

thats deadly. Pricey, but deadly.

The 'Moving to the Sticks' thread kind of took off in a way I never envisaged with people posting interesting properties for sale around the country, so hows about something kinda related with cool places to stay.

I know the airbnb thing is a bit dodge an all, but this is the kinda thing I have in mind

Booked a few nights there for the summer. With a bit of luck it'll be every bit as deadly as it looks.

just back from a few days here.

my god it was phenomenal. Incredible few days. The location is out of this world.

this looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back