Things I Will Never Understand #1 (1 Viewer)

seriously boys, if yissers balls need that much scratchin' you need to take yourselves off to the doctors, stat.

george mcfly said:
Why some men feel its ok to slap each other on the arse with wet towels in changing rooms/buses/shops

how many buses have you been on bearing a wet towel?

Just curious like.

a guy i know got his nuts twisted. he was in horrendous pain. when he was brought into hospital he had to sign a form giving permission to take them off if nessacery, which he did without a second thought, such was the agony. they took one of them off.

its commo n enough apparently, the main culprit is boxer shorts with rips in them. a noose for the nuts.

c0De_n1NjA said:
a guy i know got his nuts twisted. he was in horrendous pain. when he was brought into hospital he had to sign a form giving permission to take them off if nessacery, which he did without a second thought, such was the agony. they took one of them off.

its commo n enough apparently, the main culprit is boxer shorts with rips in them. a noose for the nuts.
Did they give him a neuticle so's not to unbalance him?

c0De_n1NjA said:

Yikes :eek:

how can a rip in your boxers twist your nuts?? Serious question.

i was told a story about a guy who got his balls kicked up into his stomach while playing football.
his ma tried to coax them back down with a warm spoon
he ended up having to go to hospital

could you imagine the pain threshold you have to pass to allow your ma at your balls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back