The Wii (2 Viewers)

myself and ilovehoovering had our first wii casualty - a pint glass kicked over during enthusiastic wii baseball. (it shouldn't have been on the floor in the first place i suppose...)

i like tennis and most of the wii play games (esp. the shooting range, cow racing and the bubble thing!). more fun than i thought it would be.

Love the way you can send emails to people's wiis. Also love the way that, when you've got a message or an email waiting, the slot glows blue. That's just showing off.

i got lucky in smyths today!!!! they were selling off uncollected preorders.
They sold at least four while i was there at 9 , there could be some left if ya hurry. Managers were fighting over whether or not to sell them or keep them for staff.
Can't wait for tonight , smashed up furniture here we come!
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Never ever thought I'd ever be ineterested in a console again as I do love the PC but it sounds fun......prob be tempted if I actually seen this in action.

I have my name down on a list in gamestop on henry street since last thursday night - they promised me a console if any pre-order folk didn't pick theirs up by saturday close of business. well, they did manage to call me yesterday but i missed the call and they kept going down the list until they were all gone. HOWEVER, since i was no.2 on the list they're gonna reserve one for me on the next batch (should be wednesday)

WHO WANTS THIS ONE?

I have my name down on a list in gamestop on henry street since last thursday night - they promised me a console if any pre-order folk didn't pick theirs up by saturday close of business. well, they did manage to call me yesterday but i missed the call and they kept going down the list until they were all gone. HOWEVER, since i was no.2 on the list they're gonna reserve one for me on the next batch (should be wednesday)

WHO WANTS THIS ONE?
still up for grabs.

I'm still waiting for an invitation to play with someones wii. pffft.

it's coming! just waiting til i get an extra wiimote, and a proper scart cable. the one it comes with is shit, not happy with the graphics at all. hopefully they'll be in town by midweek

was worried it was just shit wii graphics, but if i run a gamecube game through it, it looks worse on the wii than on the cube.

everyone is talking about getting component cables for their hd sets, but people with regular tv's need to get the proper scart lead too, they're gonna be like golddust before xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back