The Wii (2 Viewers)

how much does it cost? what do you get in the box? it looks deadly, i've always played games on a PC but this looks great

rrp of 250e (most places will probably be charging 260/70 i think), Wii Sports (tennis, golf, bowling, boxing and baseball) comes with the console. essential extra Wiimote = 45(ish)? then there's the Virtual Console - get your Wii online and purchase NES, SNES and N64 games as they become available.

Not me - Nintendo is for kids.

/hides Cube, DS and N64.

I hear there may be shortages, even if you have pre-ordered. I was doing a bit of shopping yesterday and heard a security guard asking the manager of a major games store how many Wii's they were gettin in. He said about 4!

i hope to, if i have to slap a kid about and take his i might. I might even get up at six to be there for the 8am opening of gamestop. There's a few shops that are getting some in on a first come basis.

Are you?

Nah, i need another console like a hole in the head.

I'm tryin to convince a mate who lives near me to get one, he's on the fence. I wouldn't mind stayin in on friday with a bag of beers and a bit of zelda.

waiting on GAME Dawson Street to ring me saying i'm definitely getting one Friday. i rang earlier and they said they were still working through the list.

Ordered mine in September so I should be on the list for Thursday, but have already rang them today - still waiting for their call back to confirm I have it and what I want with it etc.....

is there really gonna be a mass shortage (sez he who's planning on queuing up on thursday night in hopes of getting one without a pre-order)

okay.okay.

Who the fuck here works for any of these shops? This queuing mentality isn't going down well with me - i wanna cruise out at 11.45, wait a few minutes and then get a machine. Am i gonna be bombarded with a bunch of nintendo fanboys playing multiplayer pokemon gloating with all their pre-order tickets (which if i think i know what a pre-order is, they shouldn't be queuing anyway as the machines should be held for them?)

thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back