The Wii (2 Viewers)

Ha, your all about the piracy. Yeah it seems to be the only safe way to enable "homebrew" so far on the Wii. Seems to do the job as long as ya have Zelda.

No I'm not..that's a terrible thing to say!:)

I was just wondering if the homebrew stuff is worth voiding yr warranty for..I haven't seen anything that I'd be mad about but I thought some of yiz might know some deadly stuff.

tis true

Nintendo has said that it is to raise the price of the Wii in the UK due to the depreciation of the pound, GamesIndustry.biz reports.
The system has a recommended retail price of GBP 179.99 in the region, and with a price hike of around GBP 18 - 20, will put considerable pressure on retailers' margin.
"Due to the severe and continuing depreciation of the pound, we are, unfortunately, having to raise our trade price to UK retailers of Wii hardware," said the company. "The price that they then offer to consumers is, of course, up to the retailers."
"We are only - reluctantly - raising our trade price now to retailers due to unprecedented and sustained depreciation of the pound. This is a problem brought about by extreme currency fluctuations that are a symptom of the global economic situation," said Nintendo.
Major retailers such as GAME, Gamestation, HMV and the supermarkets often offer bundled software deals in-store to increase margins on hardware.

i wanna load that homebrew channel onto my wii but it seems to be a pain in the hoop if you've the 4.3 operating system as i do.
need to get lego indiana jones to do it which goes for roughly 70-90 bones on ebay.
jaysus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back