The Wii (5 Viewers)

I was playing Wii bowling in a friends house last night and his better half got a bit carried away with the follow through approach.

Always wear those wriststraps kids.

img0034fy5.jpg

Played Boom Blox over the weekend with a group of 4 people. Hours of fun in it. Well worth picking up.

I saw it preowned for 20 quid in Xtra Vision.

i can confirm this game is deadly. the controls are great. my favorite move so far is the choke lift followed buy impaling them on your light saber.
Sorry I know I vowed never to darken this thread again, but this made me laugh.

At least he took the time to identify the true villain in Star Wars. Lucas.

I'd be very wary of buying any Wii game that wasn't developed by Nintendo to be honest. 3rd party Wii games are almost all shite.

Okay, I'm not a video game person at all but I gotta say this thing is pretty awesome. I could spend hours boxing and shooting. I'm only slightly worried what that might say about me. It's a good thing I don't own one because my OCD tendencies would take over. So damn sore today.

Wii Music looks pretty lame from what i've seen. Anyone plan on getting it? I hope Miyamoto doesn't take it too hard.

smackdown vs raw 2009 is good! definitely worth picking up if you've ever enjoyed wrestling games. i haven't really played any since the n64.

looks like i've a buyer for the wii so will probably only pop back into this thread from time-to-time to gloat about my xbox 360.

you guys suck.!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back