The Wii (1 Viewer)

did anyone get Wii Fit? €80 in Smyths, €75 in Tesco i think - €95 in Game...

anyway i've only done two little sessions on it so far but it's deadly. i'm sticking with the balance games for the moment but soon there will be lunges and situps and all that sorta thing...goodbye beer belly?!

did anyone get Wii Fit? €80 in Smyths, €75 in Tesco i think - €95 in Game...

anyway i've only done two little sessions on it so far but it's deadly. i'm sticking with the balance games for the moment but soon there will be lunges and situps and all that sorta thing...goodbye beer belly?!

you'll have a body like mr. sting in no time

Anyone get Boom Blox? Looks good.

Oui , it works great as a party game, jenga and reverse jenga being the best modes, great controls and gameplay.
there are loads of unlockable cutesey chacters and an auswitch level. bodes well for future spielberg games.

Yeah but it's so much cheaper in Tesco!Plus the boys ma works in the one in Artane Castle so I get it for just about sixty euro!

Am i the only severely uninterested in wii fit?

Unless they bring out some other game that merits a big hunk of plastic knowking about my sitting room I'm not going near it.

going for a jog in the simulated sun in wii fit is quite jarring when it's also a lovely day outside

My brother just traded his on for an XBox 360. Anyone else done the same or thinking about it? I'm still thinking about buying one....

No.

"proper" gamers call the wii a gimmick but as far as I'm concerned you're not a proper gamer unless you're playing some godawful RPG from 1993 on the PC so what do they know

Did anyone else get Super Smash Brothers...So many playing options..we were nearly goggle eyed the other night from playing it so much..

I just play as Kirby all the time cos I'm useless at it

oh and Mr. Game and Watch if i'm feeling adventurous

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back