The Wii (1 Viewer)

Seriously addictive game!!! loving the steering wheel action. been playing online all day with me burd. had never hooked up the whole wireless thing before so my mind was kinda blown today

chutneyfarmer: 3007-8269-1010

babyrockmusic: 4897-6125-2628

I'm sorry I knocked you off the rainbow road circuit ilovehoovering!

So seriously when we gonna organise a thumped one?Can't you make a room or something?

ah fuck i really wanna have this, someone was supposed to get it for me but i think they've forgotten. A thumped GP should be a weekly event.

added everyone on here, need to add dudley now though. ilovehoovering's a bollix to play against so watch out folks :p

think you guys just caught me on a mad run of good fortune! i :heart: koopa cape + snes mario circuit 3(?). i'll be available for revenge tomorrow.

So I need to buy a wireless adaptor for my new WII then? How much is that?

The girl I bought it off in Xtra vision had never sold a console before, she had to ring the manager at home twice for help. IT took nearly 30 minutes, I felt so sorry for her as she got more and more frustrated.

No - wireless is built in.

Ah this might be the moment that spurs me to get a second wireless repeater unit. The signal from the office where the router is to the living room is inconsistant at best even with a repeater in between. The WII couldn't find it last night.

When it gets banished from the living room with it's 42" flatscreen because people want to watch TV and I was "too scabby" to buy an extra controller the signal definately won't reach my room.

Ah this might be the moment that spurs me to get a second wireless repeater unit. The signal from the office where the router is to the living room is inconsistant at best even with a repeater in between. The WII couldn't find it last night.

You can get a usb wifi dongle for the wii. Plug it into any pc/laptop with an internet connection and it'll use that as its connection.

Getting a repeater/wireless homeplugs is probably a better solution though.

I an race with my own mii now!!Yay!

how do you unlock that?

only been playing this for two days but i'm already visualising races as soon as i close my eyes to try and sleep. good thing i'm audi for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back