The Wii (1 Viewer)

i got fifa 08 the weekend. I've only had a few games and am doing the football academy to get used to the motion controls which are decent.

has anyone played online yet?

yeah, i've played a few times online. It did lose the connection a few times but overall it seems decent. I was clean through with the keeper to beat once and the cunt playing me quit the game. Gotta hate that. I'm finding the controls kinda difficult, especially trying to get a finger on each of the Z and C buttons, seems kinda hard to hold the nunchuk then.

Got MOH Heroes 2 yesterday. Really good game play and the online is fairly good. The controls are great. I'm only a couple of missions into the campaign, so far so good.

oh fuck yeah, I was looking for this a few weeks back but couldn't get it anywhere. Is it only out recently? I've been neglecting the wii of late but a good shoot em up might rekindle the flame. When the fuck is mariokart out? I'm sensing a thumped grand prix.

I'm so excited about mario kart and smash brothers. We'll definitely have to set up some sort of onlin extravanganza when those two come out!

you better not have to buy the wheel to play it, that'd be just taking the piss. I bags Mario.

medal of honour 2 is great. Seems a bit easy but there a 3 difficulty levels so it should take a while to get to hero status. Haven't tried the online shit yet, anyone?

been playing No more heroes the last week or so. It's deadly. i really like the graphics and the fighting. some of the gameplay is a bit GTA lite.

I'll hopefully be trying out PES 08 tomorrow

SSBB_Cover.jpg

teh best

no, but if you have enough converter thingies or a very big flatscreen you'll be grand

just had my first go online with pes. no problems at all. defending is a bit hit and miss at the moment but overall i love it! can't compare it to any other games though seeing as iss 64 was the last football i played a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back