The Wii (2 Viewers)

Herself's sister got one just before xmas and had it round her mum and dads over the festive period.

I still hate it with a burning passion.

does anyone have a copy of wii play that they dont want anymore?i'm willing to pay for it obviously..i can't find mine anywhere and i miss it and i cant find it anywhere!

After i finished Galaxy i downloaded and finished the original mario bros but i used the continue cheat.

I can't believe its 20 years since i first played it.

I've now picked up super paper mario.

Thats my biggest gripe about Nintendo games - why cant they record dialogue like everyone bloody else!!??

Scabby bastards

I think they excuse it by way of "letting the player imagine what the characters sound like" and not wanting to ruin people's mental image of Mario, Link, et cetera. Which is almost fair enough, but mostly scabby and bastardous.

The full orchestral score in Galaxy was absolutely brilliant though - wish they'd done a similar job on Twilight Princess.

I think they excuse it by way of "letting the player imagine what the characters sound like" and not wanting to ruin people's mental image of Mario, Link, et cetera. Which is almost fair enough, but mostly scabby and bastardous.

Thatd be a fair point if Mario didnt say SUUUPPPEERRR MAARRRIIOOOO WHATEEVERRRR at the start of all his games. we all know what mario sounds like.

As for Link - he grunts and shouts and things, so you know what his voice is like.

It's just lazy really.

Other than that I love them :heart::heart::heart:

Thatd be a fair point if Mario didnt say SUUUPPPEERRR MAARRRIIOOOO WHATEEVERRRR at the start of all his games. we all know what mario sounds like.

:heart::heart::heart:

i love the fact that they dont have recorded dialogue..now only if they could do away with that annoying toad voice..it sounds like he has a sore throat..

oh and i :heart: that suuuuppppeeerrrr maaarrrriiioooo thing at the start of every game..and wario's 'i'm the weeennneerr'

I STILL can't get by the bit where Link is trying to rescue that kid from the Troll riding the huge Boar.

I think the problem lies with my double jointed thumbs. I can't use the joystick properly.

It's really frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back