The Wii (7 Viewers)

Had my first wii accident yesterday when i brought it over to my girlfriends house to show it off, bye bye stupid glass lampshade. I love my wii, cant wait for far cry.

nope
the cable that comes with is just a standard video cable, with a scart adaptor to fit to the telly. s'why the picture looks slighty blurry and washed out, i hate to think how it looks on proper HD sets.

the proper scart RGB cable is yet to be released, and will have a far superior quality on regular tv's.

was the same with the snes and gamecube, but i think the cube came with the scart, instead of the crappy one.

was the same with the snes and gamecube, but i think the cube came with the scart, instead of the crappy one.
Gamecube came with composite, same as the Wii. I switched all of my consoles over to scart a while ago and the difference is insane, especially on a standard-def TV, so I'm going to be picking one up as soon as they're out. Still though, playing through Zelda and I'm not really complaining about the quality of the graphics. Looks nicer than Fable did on the Xbox anyway.

HMD, I've a deposit down in HMV since November, but they're claiming it's unlikely I'll get anything before Xmas - if that story changes, you get first dibs...

gis your mii code

5693 1657 6059 7594

mii's on parade

Stan you were right i never managed to swtich on the xbox last night,
Although i didn't get started on the Wii until late, putting up the tree and
all that

Very impressed so far, really slick presentation,
The mii designer really got the missus interested and then she whipped my ass at tennis.

What games have yez got? I went for zelda, wii-play (Game on dawson street were selling wii-play yesterday btw), monkey ball and red steel.
(credit card now on life suppourt).
Going to save zelda for the xmas.

flickr_wiimotion_pool.jpg

nintendotree-m-121284.gif

I see the Virtual Boy has gone the same way as a murderous uncle and been axed from the family tree as if they never existed.

5693 1657 6059 7594
Very impressed so far, really slick presentation,
The mii designer really got the missus interested and then she whipped my ass at tennis.

Going to save zelda for the xmas.

eh...whipped your ass at tennis, golf and boxing. i think it was designed with missuses in mind actually. it's very cute.

dudley said:
don't forget ye have to add other people's wii codes for it work (which is a bit lame)

i guess it's to STOP THE PEADOPHILES

The glowing blue when you get a message is like something from the year

Dudley is looking lonely there in my mii parade , i've registered everybody
on this thread so far, now show me the wii love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back