The talking about Liverpool FC thread. (1 Viewer)

That's what I'm saying. He was a lazy shitehawk who walked away with a Champions League and FA Cup medal.
Tosser

He didn't get champs league medal with the pool, he wasn't eligible to play in europe for them cos he'd already played in an early round for real. It's annoying to see him doing so well now he's back in spain. A guy who's regarded as that good a striker should be able to do it for any team. But look at shevchenko, some players just cant do it in different leagues.

Stick Zenden on the bench and give speedy more of a chance. He'll do well if he's given more games i think

fuck zenden
play bellamy on the left
kuyt and crouch up front
gerrard in the middle
god knows its a tough choice on the right
i dont know whos worse between pedant and arsecia
probably louise by his foreskin , at least he sometimes has end product

bellamy should be on the wing
its his best position

someday yeah but not now...momo wins the ball brilliantly and his workrate is out of this world...but his passing is dreadful and he has yet to score. read and interview with benitez recently and he said they were working on those with momo.

That's what I'm saying. He was a lazy shitehawk who walked away with a Champions League and FA Cup medal.
Tosser
Bit harsh as someone said earlier some players don't travel well, esp Spanish players......it's only recently that there has being succesful Spaniards who have done well here......
Most Spanish don't leave their own league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back