The talking about Liverpool FC thread. (4 Viewers)

Here lads, sorry if youse haven't noticed, but fuck me Liverpool are muck this season.

I dunno man, it's Jekyll and Hyde really - pretty good at home, muck away from home. They'd still beat the tar out of Celtic though ;)
(That'd make a great last-16 match).

Midfield for Sat will be Garcia, Gerrard, Zenden anyways - the only question mark is left mid - Bellamy I'd say, maybe Aurelio or maybe Riise with Warnock at left back.

Yeah yeah yeah, Celtic wouldn't have a chance in England, etc etc etc., it's just luck that we beat the team at the top of the Premiership, etc etc etc.

Don't think Bellamy will be playing on Saturday, he'll be too busy being in jail:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6176330.stm

In fairness Celtic were extremely lucky to beat United, particularly considering the free kick decision. Not to say I wasn't delighted of course.

In fairness Celtic were extremely lucky to beat United, particularly considering the free kick decision. Not to say I wasn't delighted of course.

We played them twice and beat them on away goals aggregate. So were we lucky twice or just once?

Free kick wasn't a free kick, just like both Manure's penalties in the two legs weren't penalties.

Good results all round for the 'Pool at the weekend. Performance against Man City was pretty bad again, especially against the Prem's worst away record.
But at least the defense are getting their act together, Agger is really starting to assert himself and Carragher is finally beginning to find his form. Gerrard's peformance was encouraging, but the only other attacking player worthy of mention was Kuyt. The 3-5-2 formation was pretty much down to the huge injury list, but once again half the team looked like they didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

And enough with the short corners lads!!!

Liverpool are muck away in the Premiership, decent at home and good in Europe. You can't really knock the European performances too much. I'd prefer some consistency in the Premiership though.

It gets worse. Zenden is out with a knee injury til the new year. Not that I want the sack of shit in the team, but that's another injury to add to a) longterm - Sissoko, Alonso, and b )short term - Gonzalez, Kewell, Warnock and Aurelio. Fuck sake.

Hey Stevie - you want the centre of midfield? Knock yourself out mate.

It gets worse. Zenden is out with a knee injury til the new year. Not that I want the sack of shit in the team, but that's another injury to add to a) longterm - Sissoko, Alonso, and b )short term - Gonzalez, Kewell, Warnock and Aurelio. Fuck sake.

Hey Stevie - you want the centre of midfield? Knock yourself out mate.

think you got some of that arseways...alonso is back training...kewell will be out for ages more yet.

Liverpool are muck away in the Premiership, decent at home and good in Europe. You can't really knock the European performances too much. I'd prefer some consistency in the Premiership though.

we were drawn in a shite group
simple as
wigan and villa would of got out of that group
the first stage of the champions league can be a bit of a joke if the draw goes your way

sack benitez now

on a good note
the crowd boed penant off the other night
i watched the entire game live and it was woeful
how long will we stick with mugs like gonzo and penant
will benitez ever kop on and just get a brainwave that
even giving bellamy a shot on the wing might be worthwhile
no
because hes a thick fuck
sack the cunt now

5th richest man in the World? Jeesh.

No worries about the Premiership for 'Pool now. Man U will be the lovable underdogs next season. Is this the first time a club has been bought by a Government? It's a new one on me anyway.

5th richest man in the World? Jeesh.

No worries about the Premiership for 'Pool now. Man U will be the lovable underdogs next season. Is this the first time a club has been bought by a Government? It's a new one on me anyway.

Plenty of dodgy geezers in government own\have owned clubs.

Clubs should be owned by fans - not businessmen \ governments \ corporations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back