The talking about Liverpool FC thread. (5 Viewers)

Haha yeah, I was close, should have bet on it.

Do they pay out for being close? That's neat.

Pool were shocking again yesterday. As supine as their non-performance against Manu. Benitez needs to rip it up and start again when it comes to his away tactics.

Do they pay out for being close? That's neat.

Pool were shocking again yesterday. As supine as their non-performance against Manu. Benitez needs to rip it up and start again when it comes to his away tactics.

did liverpool deserve to be 1 down at half time? i dont think so. but they were. benitez tactics were spot on up til then. they didnt even turn up for the 2nd half tho so i dunno what he said at half time.

this gerrard thing...play him anywhere and he'll still be off colour at the moment. his season hasnt started...and stevie yes it was your fault for the gallas goal or did you expoect johnny rockets to run fro behind you and challenge gallas?

fair fucks to riise for giving out to stevie g. benitez should be next to scold him.

hyypia cant play against tricky fast paced teams. keep him for matches v bolton and the likes.

alonso if sitting far too deep. hes the best passer on the pitch and hes picking up balls outside his own box most of the time if he isnt defending.

crouch had the first touch of heskey yesterday. shockingly bad. never troubled toure whos half his size. in fact so easy was it for toure he took and wander into liverpools box and miss hit a pass into the goal.

gonzalez never beat his man once. pennant is shite and its not happening for bellamy.

you cant put out a team away fro home with so many non starters.

arguably the toughest 5 away matches out of the way now. no excuses from here on.

finally this ones for janer....arsenal wont win it! :)

That's a very good analysis Trev, it has to be said. However, you name so many players in your team of "non-starters" that it would be impossible for Liverpool to field a team without at least half of them.

That's a very good analysis Trev, it has to be said. However, you name so many players in your team of "non-starters" that it would be impossible for Liverpool to field a team without at least half of them.

fair enough. but you know what i mean right?

hypia out. agger in. his time has past. the fact he put agger on for 5 mins at 3-0 down hopefully was a clear statement of intent by benitez for games to come.

hypia out. agger in. his time has past. the fact he put agger on for 5 mins at 3-0 down hopefully was a clear statement of intent by benitez for games to come.

i dont see the point that was supposed to prove?

sur he could have easily dragged stevie g off but old wanker gray would have had a shit attack.

Stevie G wasted on the wing
Pennent not good enough
Hypia as Trev said
Bellamy is along the lines of this story- I always respected Eddic McGoldrick as a footballer and thought he was pretty useful but one day my brother said "guess who we signed? Eddie McGoldrick!" and er my face dropped and I felt deflated.(for the dumb while a good palyer not good enough for such a big club)
Kewell still plays for Liverpool!!!!!!!
Crouch has totally shocked me as I always thought he was a journeyman
Kuyt appears to have settled in well
Riise is excellent
Sossoko is like an uncut Paddy Vieria and well worth the peserverence and good also say Gonzalez is a lesser version of Sossoko.

and as for us
We on our day are easily the best team in the premiership BUT we cannot put away enough of our chances and Chelsea/Manure are relentless at the moment.
Europe looks a decent bet to make the last 4 etc

Stevie G wasted on the wing
Pennent not good enough
Hypia as Trev said
Bellamy is along the lines of this story- I always respected Eddic McGoldrick as a footballer and thought he was pretty useful but one day my brother said "guess who we signed? Eddie McGoldrick!" and er my face dropped and I felt deflated.(for the dumb while a good palyer not good enough for such a big club)
Kewell still plays for Liverpool!!!!!!!
Crouch has totally shocked me as I always thought he was a journeyman
Kuyt appears to have settled in well
Riise is excellent
Sossoko is like an uncut Paddy Vieria and well worth the peserverence and good also say Gonzalez is a lesser version of Sossoko.

and as for us
We on our day are easily the best team in the premiership BUT we cannot put away enough of our chances and Chelsea/Manure are relentless at the moment.
Europe looks a decent bet to make the last 4 etc

stevie g is wasting his chance on the wing!

gonzalez, pennant and aurelio add up to about £20m wasted. would have been smarter putting all that money into one player like rosicky put the board still don't seem to realise that. actually chuck in bellamy there and you'd get two world class players instead of four mid-table ones.
then maybe you could attract some more.
no wonder half the team doesn't bother showing up when the kop isn't roaring them on.

i agree with trev on stevie g. zidane, ronaldinho, totti - they've all been played as wingers on the team sheet, but unlike them gerrard isn't using that freedom to come inside and assert himself on the game. he looks totally lost. i blame alex.

trev - i'll post that cd asap. things have been a bit mental of late.

i think aurelio might have been free
not defo tho

momo is deadly
anyone who says otherwise is a fucking clown
some people will never be good attacking players
but if he can tackle like that man can hes worth his place in the team

as much as I hate the cunt I wouldnt mind seeing
Bennyslittlecocksucker play this weekend
he might keep penant or gonzo out
my god theyre shite

anyhoo i hope benitez gets the snip sooner rather than later
i dont want him doing a poolier and staying 5 gay years
has he married arsene wenger yet ?

Gonzales, Pennant = clueless. What's with all the short corners? Feck it into the box ye gimps. Reina is making the defenders nervous, luckily Boro had absolutely no intention of trying to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back