The talking about Liverpool FC thread. (1 Viewer)

Judging by the little ronnie Bellamy's sporting these days (or was it just my shitty telly?) he's really getting into the whole scouser vibe.
Dickhead

it's very quiet in here

everyone's all like - 'what happens now'?

i fear the takeover hooha is going to result in mixed (re:shite) performances for the rest of the season.

next game is the season maker....

last two games say to me: we need striking power.
lets assume that fowler and crouch and possibly bellamy head out the door.
who do we buy?
david villa has been linked, constantly. he's nay bad, nay bad at all. i also like el nino torres. klaas jan huntelaar, now there's a footballer. and you know, i 'd take tevez off west ham.
and get in roy makaay for the laugh. goals galore in that chap.

michael owen - friend of george gillet apparently!

how about getting horseface? easily in the top 3 in the world as far as finishers go.

it's very quiet in here

everyone's all like - 'what happens now'?

i fear the takeover hooha is going to result in mixed (re:shite) performances for the rest of the season.

Must say I thought the same thing would happen last year after Benfica fucked us so badly, but instead we won 11 in a row and the Cup. Which suprised me. Only thing is, it still didn't make a difference to where we finished because Arse so far behind and Utd so far ahead (and so consistent).

Barca tie is pretty much the make-or-break point of our season, I think everyone can see... if we go out... we'll have to make sure of third and beat Utd to keep me happy. But I'm sure Rafa will introduce us to some even more whacky formations!

I am more interested in our league trip to Anfield, after beating yas in both cups and at home I was just wondering has the quartet of wins over 1 team in a league season ever being acheived b4.....
I remember we beat Sheffield Wedensday in both domestic cup finals but don't think we done the double in them in the league.

I am more interested in our league trip to Anfield, after beating yas in both cups and at home I was just wondering has the quartet of wins over 1 team in a league season ever being acheived b4.....
I remember we beat Sheffield Wedensday in both domestic cup finals but don't think we done the double in them in the league.
stop getting ahead of yourself.

wait until the champions league final... liverpool arse.. that would be some toss up.

Ya but odds are we won't meet, wasn't being a big 'ead....just curious.

HONESTLY FFS!
well, what's the most two clubs hav met in one season?
liverpool played chelsea five time in 04/05 and lost 3 times.

back in the day of replays you could be there all week. as i recall in 93 the fa cup final went to a replay, didn't it?
arsenal will have played spurs four times this season too...
you could meet in the charity shield, two league games, two champions league games, two legged semi final of the league cup and the fa cup too... could happen

has it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back