Squad for Poland game announced (1 Viewer)

Corm's right

shock.jpg.jpeg

Check this out:

Westwood
Coleman Dunne O'Shea Wilson
McGeady McCarthy Gibson Hoolahan Pilkington
Long

That's a pretty decent team isn't it?

i like the look of that team to be fair, bar maybe have mclean or even walters in ahead of mcgeady. he just drives me batty! if we wanted a target man maybe walters up top with long on the wing either. there is no reason that 11 couldnt play football. also meyler could get a run?

like all of ya on here i hate traps pure bullheaded ignorance towards; youth, a change of tactics and picking pl players instead of lower league teams.

cunningham and duffy look decent for the future too.

i think gibson, foley and kelly have every right to be pissed at trap, as his lack of respect for our (limited numbers) players is astounding.

Last time I checked John Terry was English. You are assuming Clifford is good cos he played for Chelsea youth, but ignore the fact that he hasn't progressed and is now a free agent who can;t even hold down a place at Crawley Town. Even Paul Green plays at a higher level, but you still think Clifford has earned a call up? You are talking through your hoop.

i think he does yeah, why not try youth? he was called into a few squads and he cannot be any worse then andrews, whelan or green. if trap is prepared to give the likes of sammon a go then why not clifford? not sayin he is going to change the world but havin a look in the poland game wouldnt have been the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back