Ireland v Erdogan, Mussollini and Salazar (1 Viewer)

Apres Match could have a field day. Did you see his quotes there a few days ago, sticking it to Daddy Dick "I'll never retire from Ireland, none of this 'I might call you after the summer' crap"?
He's great!
Yeah, he's not bad.To be fair, it's great hair. I'd say Kenny C is at home with a Keith voodoo doll, sticking pins in its head.

Yes.

I would love if we beat those Scotch bastards at Parkhead with McCarthy and McGeady on the field and Lennon on the bench.

Up the RA.

Not a mention Martin O'Neill ruining his suit doing a Mourinho skid in front of Strachan and giving him the double-bird.

Our Euro opponents Gibraltar got their first ever victory tonight, 1-0 over Malta. Not that we should be quaking in our boots but I'm glad we're not playing them in their first competitive game, can imagine them poxing up somebody's campaign with a plucky draw..

Abject display last night against 10 men Costa Rica. Was it here that someone said they'd like to see McClean play left-back? Cos I can tell you that he was hopelessly out of depth last night, getting turned every time. Unbelievably bad. Whelan was so negative it beggared belief. Passe back 100% of the time. And he took the captain's armband when Keane went off. If there's any sense in the world, he should be packing his bags to go home for good. Keane was absent throughout, but to be fair got very little service.
It was back to the very worst, but it was our third team and should at least hopefully put the idea of 4-4-2 to bed. Duffy also looked decent. Only possible positives.
Christ

Portugal tonight in New York.. so who's going to poleaxe Ronaldo? Great chance for Stephen Kelly, Alex Pearce or somebody to become the most hated man on the Iberian peninsula. Glen Whelan's gone home so hopefully we'll see more of Hendrick & Meyler or Quinn. If O'Neill intends on starting Keane come September then it'll be interesting to see how he works the formation to use him without reverting back to good ol' 4-4-2.

Apparently he's been back in training in the last week, I imagine they'll take him out of the cotton wool to give him a 30 min runabout. Might have second thoughts if they watched our games against Italy & Costa Rica, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back