Squad for Poland game announced (2 Viewers)

Corm's right

shock.jpg.jpeg

Check this out:

Westwood
Coleman Dunne O'Shea Wilson
McGeady McCarthy Gibson Hoolahan Pilkington
Long

That's a pretty decent team isn't it?

i like the look of that team to be fair, bar maybe have mclean or even walters in ahead of mcgeady. he just drives me batty! if we wanted a target man maybe walters up top with long on the wing either. there is no reason that 11 couldnt play football. also meyler could get a run?

like all of ya on here i hate traps pure bullheaded ignorance towards; youth, a change of tactics and picking pl players instead of lower league teams.

cunningham and duffy look decent for the future too.

i think gibson, foley and kelly have every right to be pissed at trap, as his lack of respect for our (limited numbers) players is astounding.

Last time I checked John Terry was English. You are assuming Clifford is good cos he played for Chelsea youth, but ignore the fact that he hasn't progressed and is now a free agent who can;t even hold down a place at Crawley Town. Even Paul Green plays at a higher level, but you still think Clifford has earned a call up? You are talking through your hoop.

i think he does yeah, why not try youth? he was called into a few squads and he cannot be any worse then andrews, whelan or green. if trap is prepared to give the likes of sammon a go then why not clifford? not sayin he is going to change the world but havin a look in the poland game wouldnt have been the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back