petition for dail eireann regarding the closure of nightclubs (1 Viewer)

frambosenshmak said:
what about all those lovely soon to be demolished warehouses on the docks. i've heard there is a couple of abandoned healthboard buildings in outskirts of dublin city too. and an old hospital apparently (the 'source' has a tendency to stretch the truth, although the building may be there it may also not be an old hospital.)

there are loads of privately held properties that would be ideal for underground dublin scene.
somewhere the cops couldn't shut down is what i mean by 'cop on'... no pun, no worries. like, when it's going to be ok for us to express ourselves, when we'll be able to afford to do it... i'm betting 20 years (if that...)

frambosenshmak said:
what about all those lovely soon to be demolished warehouses on the docks. i've heard there is a couple of abandoned healthboard buildings in outskirts of dublin city too. and an old hospital apparently (the 'source' has a tendency to stretch the truth, although the building may be there it may also not be an old hospital.)

there are loads of privately held properties that would be ideal for underground dublin scene.
hard as nails to get in for any period of time. i was snooping around spencer docks again the other day at some of the old buildings including an old hotel (apparently) off sheriff street upper. They are surrounded now either by newly cleared area for development or surrounded by businesses. There are suitable places for one off raves etc but nowhere really suitable for anything more permanent. But I haven't explored properly.

I really want to investigate the 'arch-tunnels' just as you come onto sheriff street lower - across from the big car park. may be owned by CIE, not sure though.

also there is an old railway station off christchurch road that looks super interesting but haven't been able to get into it yet

also there are a number of derelict houses along the unopened LUAS line. maybe it would be cool to investigate those.

anyway, I was in belfast the other week and the amount of derelict building made me terribly excited, although I don't live there and probably never will

frambosenshmak said:
and an old hospital apparently (the 'source' has a tendency to stretch the truth, although the building may be there it may also not be an old hospital.)
get vague locations and we can check it out

I think the hospital in blanchardstown has derelict out-buildings. getting knocked down I believe

ms.b.haven said:
most of your posts are just 1 word or so. some people were slagging you a bit coz you have so many, but it's pretty understandable now !cheezy
wait a minute, people were slagging me??? shit. if people = vinnie, that's ok. he's just jealous of me. he actually created an anti-hag club when we were in school. it even had a logo .... kinda like a capital 'A' with a capital 'H' super-imposed on it.

Hmm, the cruel bastard
hag said:
he actually created an anti-hag club when we were in school. it even had a logo .... kinda like a capital 'A' with a capital 'SSHOLE' super-imposed on it.

they should try prohibition on weekdays here- see what happens. Public disorder pah!

What they need to do is round up all of finglas and sterelise them all. They should ban track suits unless your partakning in sports aswell.

as for picking your nose in public

you are Michael McDowell and I claim my €500 (inflation + cost of living increase)

dislexik_pnuk said:
what? are you some sort of socioparasite. Get a job. Its blodgers like you contributing to the inflation.
god thats hilarious :rolleyes: what makes you think all of finglas is occupied by scumbags?

moc said:
god thats hilarious :rolleyes: what makes you think all of finglas is occupied by scumbags?

Well...not all of finglas, but most of it - it is probably the filthiest scummiest place in dublin, if not the entire country (just counting the republic anyay) so it should be the first to go - if you live there and you dont wear tracksuits 24/7 tough - sacrifices have to be made for the greater good - and getting rid of finglas would be a good idea.

dislexik_pnuk said:
Well...not all of finglas, but most of it - it is probably the filthiest scummiest place in dublin, if not the entire country (just counting the republic anyay) so it should be the first to go - if you live there and you dont wear tracksuits 24/7 tough - sacrifices have to be made for the greater good - and getting rid of finglas would be a good idea.
wow, spot the 22-year-old!!! la de da!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back