New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

Hang on, you'd rather they got destroyed by a team closer to their own abilities, Moyes can't make anymore excuses and possibly gets the sack?....why on earth would anyone other than a Manchester United fan want that to happen?

It's the perfect draw. Moyes in.

That's one way of looking at it, the other is that I really like Atletico, and frankly the competition is more interesting with Dortmund in it and I can't see them actually beating Real this time around. In short I want to see United smashed so an underdog can get through.

And also it would prove that their not even equal to Atletico or Dortmund's second string, which might finally put them in their fucking place.

have been saying last couple of days how i wanted a united win. possibly for first time i can remember

city score, and I cheer. fascinating.

have been saying last couple of days how i wanted a united win. possibly for first time i can remember

I think we all wanted to City to lose, but if United insist on going down in flames, I'm still gonna warm my hands on the fire.

just logged in at 0-2 to say the same thing
despite the implications for the pool I can't seem to feel upset about this scoreline... ok here goes...
c'mon united. c'mon

I didn't realise that they still had this banner up.

United-Moyes-dejection-co-006.jpg

hahahahahahaha, indeed.

‘At half-time against Liverpool I think they had 240 passes, we had 240 passes; we had 51 per cent possession, they had 49 per cent possession. If you actually look back statistically, I don't think we've been absolutely dominated. We've lost the games - it depends which way you look at it.’

It certainly does depend at how you look at it. I'm looking at it with tears in my eyes and hoots of laughter in my ears.

Horrible echoes of hodgson at liverpool. Reminds me of that Tomkins article, "What's good for the goose..." in the blizzard. Basically arguing that mediocre managers have a certain level that they hit no matter how good the players they have. Moyes' stats with united were, at least until last week, almost exactly the same as at Everton last season - same points total, same number of goals (to within one). His comments about not knowing what to do to win are literally true. He doesn't know. He has a level, and he's hitting it. Seems that Ferguson probably was managing the team at a distance over the last decade, coming downstairs and berating them before and after games while leaving the coaching and match tactics to others - quiroz, meulensteen etc. Certainly he lacks any sense of what makes a winning manager today because clearly Paul Tomkins had a better theory about picking managers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back