New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

Seriously, lads. Twenty years of unprecedented success. Suck it up, you cunts.

GREAT result yesterday. Crisis averted. If they keep it less than six over the two legs with Bayern, then Moyes has rescued the season. 6 more years. Moyes in!

Ken Early, the arch-contrarian and all-round dickhead, has yet to do 'good'.

I have no particular feeling either way for the man, but he knows his stuff and that was a very well put-together piece.
Well, I thought so anyway.

Clearly the Villa result didn't go our Ken's way, but you can't have everything.

I think Ken Early is one of the better football journos around. His thing on Gerrard last month is great.

Can't stand him. Sure he does 'knows his stuff', as he should as it's his job. His whole schtick is to then willfully try to subvert the prevailing logic, usually starting with some historical insight into the mind of the protagonist or a reference to the distant past that's supposed to illuminate the real inner workings of the mind, and then cod-philosophizing his way from there. Here's some classic Ken Early horseshit for you
http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...ni-hasn-t-met-his-waterloo-just-yet-1.1337844

His bullish self-importance is clear on Second Captains,where he goes to great lengths to make pointless analogies and either disagrees with the sensible points the other lads make ('yeah but...' is his middle name) or he just has to go one further ('not only that but...').

Guff merchant and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back