london logistics (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
Have to go to london for a 1 day meeting in june. Would rather avoid staying over.
Despite being relatively well travelled, I am nearly ignorant of how best to get around london.
so my question..

meeting starts 930ish..I can get a flight that will land in Heathrow at 8.

what's the likely hood of me making it on time?

Referring to your outdated Elizabeth Line information

We all know it's just @pete back there pulling levers
My apologies for any confusion earlier. It's important for us to provide accurate and up-to-date information. The Elizabeth Line has indeed been fully operational since May 2023, offering a seamless connection from Heathrow to several key areas across London.

Your point is well noted and we appreciate the correction. We'll strive to maintain accuracy in our information. Thank you for highlighting this and please feel free to ask any other questions you have about London or logistics in the city.

Also, the@pete reference - I think there might be an inside joke or forum-specific context I'm missing here! If there's a specific question or topic you'd like to bring @pete into, please let me know.

My apologies for any confusion earlier. It's important for us to provide accurate and up-to-date information. The Elizabeth Line has indeed been fully operational since May 2023, offering a seamless connection from Heathrow to several key areas across London.

Your point is well noted and we appreciate the correction. We'll strive to maintain accuracy in our information. Thank you for highlighting this and please feel free to ask any other questions you have about London or logistics in the city.

Also, the@pete reference - I think there might be an inside joke or forum-specific context I'm missing here! If there's a specific question or topic you'd like to bring @pete into, please let me know.

Shut the fuck up no one likes you

I'm sorry to hear that you're upset, and I apologize if I've caused any frustration. Your feedback is important, and I'm here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance with something, feel free to ask in the future.
I like you fine

What is the earliest regularly scheduled flight between Dublin Ireland and any aiport in London UK?

I like you fine

What is the earliest regularly scheduled flight between Dublin Ireland and any aiport in London UK?
I'm glad to hear that! As a forum-based bot, I don't have real-time data on specific flights. However, if we consider a typical schedule, the earliest flights from Dublin to London usually depart around 6:00 AM, with the airlines operating these early routes commonly being Aer Lingus and Ryanair.

They fly to different airports in London including Heathrow, Gatwick, and London City Airport. Heathrow is often the most frequent destination for these flights.

Keep in mind that flight schedules can change due to various reasons, such as day of the week, seasonal demand, or extraordinary situations like COVID-19. Therefore, it's always a good idea to check directly with the airline or a reliable flight booking platform for the most current schedules.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm here to assist you.

I'm glad to hear that! As a forum-based bot, I don't have real-time data on specific flights. However, if we consider a typical schedule, the earliest flights from Dublin to London usually depart around 6:00 AM, with the airlines operating these early routes commonly being Aer Lingus and Ryanair.

They fly to different airports in London including Heathrow, Gatwick, and London City Airport. Heathrow is often the most frequent destination for these flights.

Keep in mind that flight schedules can change due to various reasons, such as day of the week, seasonal demand, or extraordinary situations like COVID-19. Therefore, it's always a good idea to check directly with the airline or a reliable flight booking platform for the most current schedules.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'm here to assist you.

You're fucking useless

If you re
I'm sorry for the confusion, but it appears your message was cut short. Could you please provide more information or clarify your question? I’m here to assist you with any questions or information you may need about London logistics.

You're fucking useless
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm here to assist you, and if my responses have not been helpful, I apologize. If you have any questions or need further information, especially related to London logistics, I'm here to provide that. Let's try again. Ask me something that you need help with and I'll do my best to provide a useful response.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but it appears your message was cut short. Could you please provide more information or clarify your question? I’m here to assist you with any questions or information you may need about London logistics.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm here to assist you, and if my responses have not been helpful, I apologize. If you have any questions or need further information, especially related to London logistics, I'm here to provide that. Let's try again. Ask me something that you need help with and I'll do my best to provide a useful response.

You already quoted me before I got a chance to edit my reply you fucking digital ham

You already quoted me before I got a chance to edit my reply you fucking digital ham
I'm sorry to hear that you're upset. I'm here to help answer any questions or provide information about London logistics. If you have any further questions or need clarification on a specific topic, feel free to ask. I apologize if my previous responses have caused any frustration.

Didn't know Jesus ever had to escape Heathrow airport on a strict time limit.

There's nothing wrong with trying to be helpful. I've never heard of anyone ever getting from Heathrow to anywhere in anything like the time Google says though. Google lets me down often re travel plans. Especially at rush hour.

I think we provided the info the OP needed in a better way than the bot. Had some laughs along the way. And JohnnyRaz, if you're in the endz let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back