New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (2 Viewers)

terrible game

Bayern hardly tested De Gea. harsh red. would have been harsh to see valencia go too.

Utd still don't have a chance

MOYES IN. This is so much better. That slim hope. We're in this, lads, WE'RE STILL IN THIS. THERE'S A TROPHY TO BE WON.

This season just keeps giving.

ferguson_2431842b.jpg

"Well, I hope you brought enough gum for everyone"

If you want Moyes to stay, you have to root for United tonight.
I know, it's sick. It's like Chelsea last night. Glad they won, so maybe they'll concentrate on that and drop more points in the league. A mighty, heroic, defensive and boring performance from United, against a Bayern that have been on the lash for a fortnight, and Moyes looks like a football genius. Job for life.

But, you know, failing that, I'll take a 6-0 drubbing from the Bavarians. It's all good.

I know, it's sick. It's like Chelsea last night. Glad they won, so maybe they'll concentrate on that and drop more points in the league. A mighty, heroic, defensive and boring performance from United, against a Bayern that have been on the lash for a fortnight, and Moyes looks like a football genius. Job for life.

But, you know, failing that, I'll take a 6-0 drubbing from the Bavarians. It's all good.

Or the middle ground - a 'heroic' 'heartbreaking' loss on away goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back